Continued from: Colourful Idlis, Fenugreek Parantha
Broccoli is a very healthy vegetable but not always a kid’s favourite because of its strong taste. This soup recipe is delicious, easy to drink for kids and hides any pungent taste that they may dislike.
Grilled Vegetable Cheese Sandwich
This sandwich is a complete meal covering all food groups. You may make vegetable slices as thin or thick as your child likes.
Bread (brown or white) 2 slices
Cheese slice – 1
Salt and pepper
Butter as per requirement
Butter the two slices well. You may also remove the crust if you like.
Arrange 4-6 cucumber slices as needed on one of the slices.
Arrange onion and tomato slices over cucumber as required.
Sprinkle a little salt and pepper to taste. It is good to put less as butter and cheese also has some salt.
Finally put a slice of cheese over vegetables.
Cover with other slice and grill in a hot grill till lightly brown.
Take out and cut into desired shapes.
Serve with green chutney or tomato sauce.
- 18 Healthy Meal Ideas for Picky Kids
- Vermicelli/Sevai Upma for kids, Red Rice Pulao
- Maggi Masala Rice
- Vegetable Pasta, Vegetable Pizza
- Colourful Idlis, Fenugreek Parantha
- Broccoli Soup, Grilled vegetable cheese sandwich
- Poha Cutlet, Idli sandwich dessert
- Masala Oats, Multigrain dosa/ Addai
- Kid-friendly chilli idli, Vegetable Tehri
- Jaggery Parantha