Continued from: Vermicelli/Sevai Upma for kids, Red Rice Pulao
Maggi Masala Rice
Most kids love instant noodles, and this is a delicious rice recipe using the tastemaker. Easy and quick to make, this may become your kid’s favorite.
Cooked rice – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tsp
cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
1 small onion – chopped
1 small tomato – chopped
1 cup chopped mixed vegetables – carrots, capsicum, peas, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, corn etc
Maggi Masala tastemaker – 1 tbsp
Salt and Pepper – to taste
Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin.
When cumin sputters, add onions.
Saute onions till soft and add tomatoes.
Saute for few minutes and add chopped vegetables.
Add salt and pepper to taste. Add less salt as tastemaker will also have some salt.
Add a little water to cook the vegetable a bit.
Add rice and tastemaker and mix everything well.
Taste to adjust seasoning and mix well.
Garnish with coriander leaves.
- 18 Healthy Meal Ideas for Picky Kids
- Vermicelli/Sevai Upma for kids, Red Rice Pulao
- Maggi Masala Rice
- Vegetable Pasta, Vegetable Pizza
- Colourful Idlis, Fenugreek Parantha
- Broccoli Soup, Grilled vegetable cheese sandwich
- Poha Cutlet, Idli sandwich dessert
- Masala Oats, Multigrain dosa/ Addai
- Kid-friendly chilli idli, Vegetable Tehri
- Jaggery Parantha