Continued from: Finger Food for Kids/ Indian Recipes for toddlers
Carrots, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Cauliflower, Broccoli
Salt and Pepper
- Wash, clean and peel all vegetables.
- Cut all veggies into long strips, not too thick and not too thin. It should be easily picked and held by your toddler.
- Bring some water to boil.
- Add salt and pepper to water.
- Add veggies , blanch them for few minutes.
- Take them out and cool immediately in cold water.
- You can also steam veggies.
- Let your toddler feed him/herself.
100 grams paneer block
1/4 tsp Turmeric
Salt and Pepper
Ghee/Oil – 1 tbsp
- Cut paneer into fingers, about 1/2 cm thick and 3 cm long.
- Marinate paneer fingers in turmeric, salt and pepper.
- Rub the pieces well with marinade and leave for 15 minutes.
- In a flat frying pan, heat a little ghee or oil.
- Lightly saute the paneer sticks in oil for about 1 minute on medium heat.
75+ finger food ideas for babies & toddlers
Table of contents:
5 Replies to “Vegetable Sticks, Paneer Sticks”
Please provide some suggestion for constipation issues.
Hi Neetu, There are already a few articles on constipation. You may try searching.Below might help you!
Hi my daughter is 9 months old now weights only 6.300 kgs. I am very worried as she doesn’t want to eat any thing. She takes one bite but then doesn’t open her mouth. Plz help..
Varsha don’t panic jus relax by consulting with ur doc n try giving her syrup which will make her feel hungry or change the taste in food
Hi my son is 2years old and his weights only 10 kgs. I am very worried as he doesn’t want to eat any thing. He takes one bite but then doesn’t open his mouth. I also want to see my son as healthy as other children’s of this age group. Plz help..