Your daughter is a gift of God bestowed upon you. Her name is the first gift you give her so all parents want to make sure that it is special. Your little princess’ name should not only reflect her outward appearance but also mirror the beauty and innocence that radiates from within. If you are on the lookout for girl names that exude elegance, you’ve come to the right place.
She definitely deserves a name that’s as gorgeous as she is. Pick one that reflects your daughter’s personality and one that your giggling bundle of joy will grow up to love.
Here are some simple tips to keep in mind when you are picking a name for your baby.
- Look for a name that will sound nice even after 20 years.
- Also, keep in mind if that name can be shortened to something funny or not so desirable. Kids often get picked at in school for this and other children bully them by spoiling their name.
- There are also many ways to arrive at a name. We for example, combined both our names to arrive at a name for our daughter. This has become quite common these days and many parents do this.
- The names here are unique and modern and at the same time any of them are rooted in Sanskrit. Most Indian languages find their roots in Sanskrit, so these names are meaningful wherever you might come from.
- Some names also have meaning and roots in other languages around the world, but they sound beautiful and are being used as Indian names.
You might have seen our very popular list of names starting with letter ‘A’
|Bala||A young girl|
|Bandhavi||Who loves family and friends|
|Bani||Voice, Another name for Goddess Saraswati|
|Basanti||Spring, Yellow colour|
|Bela||A fragrant flower|
|Bhagirathi||Another name of River Ganga|
|Bhagyashree||Another name of Goddess Lakshmi|
|Bharati||Another name of Goddess Saraswati|
|Bhavita||She who knows future|
|Bhrithi||Strengthened, Nourished, Cherished|
|Bidisha||Name of a river, she who is a lightening|
|Bindiya||A dot on the forehead|
These are some of the traditional as well as modern and unique names for baby girls with the letter ‘B’, which are increasingly getting popular. What is your child’s name? Do let us know. We would love to add it to this list.