This giveaway is closed now. We will soon declare the winners!! Keep watching this space.
The winners of the giveaway are here! We have chosen them randomly and I promise we will have plenty more giveaways here for those who couldn’t in this time!!
Request all the lucky winners to send their addresses and phone numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th Jan 2017.
The winners are:
- AVANI DESAI
- MONALISA DEKA
- MEGHA MATHUR
- S. JAYASHREE
- APARNA SHARMA
- NANCY STALIN
Request all the lucky winners to send their addresses and phone numbers to email@example.com
You must remember that I had posted about a number of toxins that are commonly found in popular products for babies.
So, recently I came to know of this new range of products that are being launched in India, which claimed to be 100% toxin-free and naturally I was quite excited by it and wanted to learn more about it, so I could introduce them to you all.
I am fortunate enough to have interacted with the founders and knowing thay are parents themselves and are passionate about giving babies a toxin-free childhood. Here is a bit about them:
Ghazal and Varun were blessed with a baby around 2 years ago. The love for the baby made them paranoid about the choices they wanted to make for him, everything had to be right as they planned on having only one child.
We are a generation that our doctor calls the “Google parents”, every choice to be made from feeding bottles to shampoos to pediatrician was believed to first go through a thorough research.
Upon research the two came across the fact that due to lack of any regulations most products across categories available in India were not safe for their child. Some personal care products from prestigious brands like J&J had toxins like parabens, SLS, mineral oil etc. which could be carcinogenic for the baby. Further they also figured no other brand made in India provides 100% toxin free guarantee and had to order products from US & UK at steep costs.
Their toxin-free range of products has been launched in the first week of December. And I am very happy to introduce you to their products. Here are some unique features that Mamaearth has:
- Asia’s 1st MadeSafe certified toxin free brand
- No Harmful Chemicals – Completely Free Of Harmful Chemicals Like Parabens, Pthalates, Peg, Mineral Oil, Fragrances Etc
- The products have been dermatologically Tested – Clinically Tested In Europe, Hypoallergenic And Safe for Sensitive Skin
The kit comprised 5 items:
Mamaearth Moisturizing Daily Lotion For Babies
- Deeply Nourishing – Enriched With Goodness Of Calendula Extracts, Shea and Cocoa Butter For Deep Nourishing Of Your Baby’s Skin.
Mamaearth Natural Insect Repellent For Babies
I am super excited to try this, as insects are a menace in this season. It has natural blend of essential repellent oils like Citronella, Peppermint and Lemon eucalyptus with a base of Soya and Castrol oil. No Deet – Deet Free, Safe For Application On Skin.
Mamaearth Soothing Massage Oil For Babies
- It has natural blend of Sesame, Olive, Sweet Almond and Jojoba oil
- Sesame Power -Healing And Immunity Building Power Of Cold Pressed Sesame (Til) Oil
- No Harmful Chemicals – Completely Free Of Harmful Chemicals Like Lipids, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Synthetic Fragrances Or Dyes
Mamaearth Mineral Based Sunscreen For Babies
- Active Zinc Oxide – SPF 20+ Protection With Minerals Of Zinc Oxide Against The Harsh UV Rays
- Deeply Nourishing – Enriched With Goodness Of Calendula Extracts, Shea and Cocoa Butter To Deeply Nourish Baby’s Skin.
Mamaearth Diaper Rash Cream For Babies
- Active Zinc Oxide – Contains 15% (Higher Than Desitin and Sudocrem) Micro Ionized Zinc Oxide From Germany To Protect Baby’s Rashes From Wetness
- Natural Healing – Enriched With Goodness Of Calendula Extracts, Shea and Cocoa Butter To Deeply Nourish Baby’s Skin.