Motivational Parenting quotes
Funny Baby quotes
Funny Mommy quotes
Parenting is really rewarding, but it is really challenging too. A little bit of humour and motivation can go a long way in keeping one sane. Today we share some funny and some motivational parenting quotes that we have collected from across internet and some have taken birth from our own experience. Enjoy!!
- You know children are growing up when they start asking questions that have answers. ~John J Plomp
2. It’s the smile of a baby that makes life worth living.
This one is so, so relatable.
3. Toddler’s rules of possession:
- If I like it, it’s mine.
- If it’s in my hand, it’s mine.
- If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
- If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
- If it’s mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in any way.
- If I’m doing or building something, all pieces are mine.
- If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
- If I saw it first, it’s mine.
- If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
- If it’s broken, it’s yours.
4. You know your life has changed when… going to the grocery store by yourself is a vacation. 🙂
5. Toddlers: The messiest, craziest, most infuriating, unreasonable, frustrating, tiring people, you couldn’t imagine your life without.
6. Yes!! That’s eactly how I make my cold coffee. 🙂
- Recipe to make cold coffee:
- Have kids
- Make coffee
- Forget, you made coffee
- Drink it cold
7. Children are NOT a distraction from the most important work. They ARE the most important work. ~ C.S.Lewis
If this doesn’t tug at your heart’s strings, I don’t know what will. Some one get me a tissue.
8. If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time, you’re the GRANDMA.
Hilarious, right!! :))
9. There are two gifts we should give our children; one is roots and the other is wings.
This one is really close to my heart. <3
10. I wanna be the reason behind your smile, cause you surely are the reason behind mine.
11. Children don’t need more things. The best toys a child can have is a parent who gets down on the floor and plays with them. ~ Bruce Perry
So insightful, isn’t it!
12. No matter how the outside world judges you, to your kids you are the only mommy they want. ~ ShishuWorld
13. The challenge of parenting lies in finding the balance between nurturing, protecting, and guiding, on one hand, and allowing your child to explore, experiment, and become an independent, unique person, on the other. ~ Jane Nelson
14. This one is totally relatable.
- Things I love most about being a mum:
- Being with my kids
- Not being with my kids
15. “There is nothing more attractive in a man than to see him being a GOOD DAD”
This one is for all the dads out there. 🙂
16. My kids call it Yelling, when I raise my voice. I call it Motivational Speaking for the selective listener.
Sometimes, nothing else works!
17. Motherhood is not a competition to see who has the smartest kids, the cleanest house, the healthiest dinners or the nicest clothes…
Motherhood is your journey with your children.
Gentle Reminder to self and all the mommies out there.
18. “Great parenting happens, when your start controlling yourself and stop controlling your child”
19. “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love and nothing as healing as a child’s soul”
20. “Parenting is a gift from God but is really HARD too! It is OK to feel frustrated sometimes”