Most babies in this age-group have already started with solid food but only just. Hence, it is important to give them food which is not allergenic and is easy to digest. Common fruits and vegetables can be given to baby even as first foods. In this section, we list some homemade baby food recipes for 6 months onwards.
Below weaning recipes involve multiple ingredients, so try these only after you have introduced your baby to individual ingredients and baby did not show any adverse reaction to them. Do not add salt or sugar to recipes for your baby. Read more on why salt should be avoided in infant’s diet.
Do not take below measurements/quantities as one feed. This is only for proportion and you should change depending upon how much or less you want to make.
- Baby Recipes 6 to 9 months old / Weaning Recipes
- Stewed Fruits for babies
- Cheeku Shake for babies
- Banana Smoothie for babies
- Vegetable Soup for babies
- Khichdi for Babies
- Suji(Semolina) Halwa for babies
- Suji(Semolina) Upma for Babies
- Dal(Lentil) Soup for babies
- Atta Halwa
- Sweet Potato Kheer
- Pumpkin and Carrot mash/puree
- Beetroot and Carrot Puree/Mash
- Peas and Carrot Puree
- Papaya Puree
- Apple Suji Kheer