Himalaya FOR MOMS Nipple Care Butter review
What is Nipple care butter?
How to heal cracked nipples?
Today we talk about a breastfeeding essential. Any mother who has breastfed for even a short amount of time can perhaps recall the agony of cracked nipples.
Reasons of cracked or bleeding nipples
Most of the times cracked or bleeding nipples are due to improper latching by the baby and it should ideally correct itself with proper guidance. But a good nipple care cream is a must to heal the sore nipples.
Enzymes from baby’s saliva, water or even soap residue can remove moisture from sensitive nipple skin, thus making it sore and cracked.
If you use a breast pump and are using it incorrectly, that may cause sore and cracked nipples too.
What to do in case of cracked nipples?
A good nipple care cream can be a boon, if you have cracked or sore nipples. It is best to use a herbal formulation since that’s where your baby is going to get his/her feed from. So, I was quite pleased to see the nipple care butter from Himalaya FOR MOMS range.
What Himalaya FOR MOMS Nipple Care Contains?
- Kokum butter is a natural emollient and possesses natural healing properties.
- It helps prevent drying of skin and helps in healing of ulcers, fissures etc.
- It does not clog pores on the skin.
- Aids in regeneration of skin cells.
- Makes the skin soft and supple.
Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is one of the best and most frequently used skin remedies at home.
- Coconut oil has natural cooling properties and strengthens muscle and tissue.
- It acts as an anti-bacterial shield on skin and has anti-septic and cleaning properties.
- It has natural vitamin E which is essential healthy skin and protects skin from cracks.
What Himalaya FOR MOMS Nipple Care Butter Does?
The nipple care butter claims to prepare the breasts for frequent breastfeeding and is suitable for both expectant as well as breastfeeding women.
It not only heals the cracked nipples, but also prevents further cracking and soreness.
How to use Himalaya FOR MOMS Nipple Care Butter?
Apply nipple care butter to the nipple and areola and massage gently. It is safe for nursing but it is advised that you may clean nipples before breastfeeding.
It is available in two pack sizes:
20 gm – INR 75
50 gm – INR 150
ShishuWorld TV - Recipes / Home Remedies for babies, Kids Subscribe For New Videos Every Week