What to expect at 2nd Month Checkup of Your Pregnancy?
In case you have just realized you are pregnant and this happens to be your first prenatal visit, you will undergo some tests as discussed here. If not, this will be a short visit, with doctor doing a regular checkup.
- Check your weight and record it.
- Check your blood pressure and record it.
- Ask questions about how you are feeling and any problems you are experiencing.
- Check urine for sugar if you are at high risk of gestational diabetes.
- Recommend a ultasound scan.